Multiple award-winning for problem-solving, innovative solutions, and continuous process improvement
- Managed summer finance intern
- Led monthly controls and indicators review meetings with executive leaders
- Supported seven contract managers and executed seven negotiation plans totaling $25.5M
- Built key partnerships with stakeholders to identify development areas and action plans for accounts payable terms, discounts, receiving, and indicator compliance
- Managed supply chain cost percentage of revenue metric and developed a simplified and standardized approach, becoming the single point of contact company-wide for inventory-driven cost inquiries
- Rebuilt organization’s accounting process to ensure accuracy and compliance while creating efficiencies by cutting close process time by 50%.
- Streamlined roles and responsibilities across organization and developed a process to manage excursions reducing open items by 50%.
- Reduced organization’s project roadmap from 147 to 56 projects while reducing data mistakes by 36% overall.
- Influenced multiple efficiency projects: decreasing annual time spent on inventory cycle counts by 27,000 hours; reducing weekly raw material inventory discrepancies of $20-40M to <$.4M; and created robust training and process manuals resulting in faster ramp times and fewer control violations.
- Identified four new revenue streams for an organization valued at >$3.5M
- Influenced operations and executive leaders to update an existing system to standardize lot storage warehouse countering an ongoing push to outsource system to a single supplier, saving $1.1M in IT and start-up costs.
- Partnered with Internal Audit, World Wide Revenue, and Ernst & Young testing and adopting an innovative solution for post goods inventory at customs clearance in China with no impact to revenue recognition resulting in accurate reporting of $11M in revenue.
- Developed pilot for a control to ensure $0 net book value assets were removed from books for retirement policy compliance.
- Evaluated area for additional discount opportunities and application strategies for purchasing organizations.
- Supported new business venture and partnered with multiple finance groups to provide analysis and support on new supply chain cost models for new customers developing a standard model to measure the supply chain impacts on new deals. Supported new deal with NPV>$100M.
- Managed controls for revenue recognition, SAP Re-platform, cycle counts, and metrics to ensure compliance.
- Created robust process and controls for incentive and bonus payout program.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Managed 300 headcount and $85M budget for forecasting, planning, close, and variance analysis.
- Performed monthly and year-end Fixed Assets Accounting schedules and reconciliations.
- Key partner for mergers and acquisitions, ensuring fixed assets were reported accurately.
- High Achiever
- Strong Verbal, Written, and Listening Skills
- Planner and Well-Organized
- SAP, Longview
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- WordPress, SEO
- Participated in finance recruiting and new hire program
- Editor for the Intel Finance New Recruit Newsletter
- Editor for the Intel Arizona Finance Newsletter
- Coordinated brown bags with top management to speak to the finance organization
- Planned team-building events
- Volunteered for local community non-profits
- Team manager and coach for Little League
- Art Masterpiece teacher for local elementary school
- Volunteered for local elementary school
- Work-life Balance